Blur ($BLUR) proudly positions itself as the "Fastest NFT Marketplace." Following the successful completion of their initial three airdrops, known as "Care Packages," Blur is now set to embark on Season 2. Excitingly, it has unveiled its plans to distribute an impressive 300 million $BLUR during Season 2. This article is a guide to Blur’s Season 2 airdrop.
What is Blur?
Blur ($BLUR) is a decentralized NFT marketplace that employs an innovative approach, rewarding users who support creator royalties with additional tokens. While the Blur team's identities remain undisclosed, they assert their background in prestigious institutions such as Square, MIT, Brex, Five Rings, and Y Combinator. With a focus on distinguishing itself in the NFT marketplace, Blur offers the following features:
· Seamless integration across multiple marketplaces.
· Swift access to NFT for users to acquire before they become available on major NFT market analytics platforms and aggregators.
· Enhanced user experience (UX) and interface.
Strategies for Maximizing Your $BLUR Token Airdrop
Blur offers three distinct types of points that contribute to determining the quantity and rarity of the airdropped Care Packages you receive. These points include Bid Points, Listing Points, and Loyalty Points.
The Care Packages are categorized into levels of rarity: Uncommon, Rare, and Legendary. As the rarity increases, so does the value of the $BLUR tokens contained within them.
1. Maximize your Blur Listing Points
In Season 1, participants were already expected to list their NFTs, and the formula for Season 2 is anticipated to follow a similar structure. The simplified formula can be summarized as:
· Listing points = A x B x C
A represents the volume of the NFT collection.
B corresponds to the floor price of the collection.
C measures how closely your listing aligns with the floor price or goes below the "top trait" threshold.
Given the widespread practice of mass listing NFTs, it is likely that the "top trait" will be closely aligned with the floor price, even for mid-rares. Listing NFTs below the floor price is the simplest, but most dangerous way to maximize listing points. However, this strategy carries a high level of risk, as it may result in selling NFTs at a loss. The main objective, therefore, is to maximize listing points while minimizing risk exposure.
Your Blur listing points through these ways:
· Ensure that all your NFTs are listed, particularly active collections and blue-chip assets.
· For NFTs that you do not intend to sell, briefly list them slightly more than the floor price but at an unlikely selling price. Delist them and then relist at a new floor price.
· Take advantage of Blur's listing tools, such as listing by ladder list, trait floor price, and floor price.
· Avoid attempting to manipulate the system by relisting NFTs at unrealistic prices, listing inactive collections, or engaging in Sybil attacks.
· Consider listing the "Otherdeed for Otherside" collection, which offers various resources divided into different tiers: N/E/S/W. Floor and "top trait" prices can vary significantly, despite many listings. This allows for point farming without risking the sale of your assets.
· In Season 1, the locking status had no impact, and this is expected to remain the same in Season 2. By listing locked items well below the "top trait" or even the normal floor, you can accumulate more points.
2. Maximize your Blur Bid Points
These strategies will help you leverage your Blur bid points effectively:
· In a collection, the highest "risk" bids receive the majority of points. For instance, if the floor price of an NFT is 1.01 and there are 100 bids at 1, placing a bid at 0.99 would result in fewer points. This is because there are 100 bids ahead of yours at a higher price. However, bidding at 1.01 entails more risk, as you are offering a higher price than others. By doing so, you have the opportunity to earn more points and increase your chances of obtaining additional $BLUR tokens.
· The longer your bid remains active, the greater the number of points you will earn. Points stop accumulating once your bid is accepted. It's worth noting that bids can be canceled without any cost involved.
· Users have the flexibility to utilize the ETH in their Bid Pool for multiple NFT collections. For maximum points, the strategy is to bid closest to the floor price across several active collections.
· Blur's 24-hour leaderboard offers up to 2.5 times boost to the top 100 bidders during that period.
3. Maximize your Blur Loyalty Points
Blur's Loyalty system plays a crucial role in determining your fortune when unveiling Care Packages. The significance of Loyalty in optimizing airdrops during season 2 has been officially acknowledged by Blur. During Season 2, 100% loyalty gives you 100 times Uncommon Care Packages worth of Mythical Care Packages.
Based on your loyalty, here are your odds of receiving a Mythial Care Package:
· Very high luck: 97%+ loyalty
· High luck: 90-97% loyalty
· Medium luck: 50-90%
· Low luck: <50% loyalty
Blur has proposed methods to maximize your Loyalty Points:
· List your NFTs exclusively through Blur, avoiding the advanced listing feature that enables simultaneous listing across multiple platforms.
· Both bidding and listing activities yield significant rewards. The maximum listing points are determined by multiplying the number of listings by your loyalty level, so the more you list, the more you can earn.
· Engage with the Blur community by mentioning Blur on Twitter and actively participating in community discussions.
· Exclusively list your NFTs on Blur by utilizing the "max your loyalty" option to remove third-party listings in a single transaction. It's important to note that listing NFTs unsupported by Blur on other exchanges, such as ERC-1155 tokens, will not impact your loyalty.
your Blur Lending Points on Blend
Recently introduced by Blur, Blend is a peer-to-peer perpetual lending protocol designed specifically for NFTs. Blend enables NFT holders to obtain ETH loans using their NFTs as collateral, eliminating the need to liquidate their assets. Furthermore, if you are interested in purchasing an NFT, you can buy now and pay later. For example, instead of the full price of 50 ETH, you can buy a Punk NFT for just 8 ETH and the remaining 42 ETH can be borrowed.
Once the purchase is completed, you will be able to fully own the NFT by repaying the borrowed amount. Alternatively, you can list your NFT for sale at any time and keep any profits. Blend has already launched three NFT collections, Punks, Azuki, and Milady, in which Lending Points will replace Listing Points.
The best way to maximize Blur Lending Points are:
· Two factors determine the number of points your Loan Offers receive: APY and Max Borrow. APY represents the interest earned on a loan offer and is better when kept lower. Max Borrow, on the other hand, indicates the maximum ETH that can be borrowed using a single NFT, with higher values being more favorable. To get the most points, make Loan Offers with a higher Max Borrow and a lower APY.
· With different APYs and Max Borrows, make more than one Loan offers on the same collection of NFT.
· Blur Pool ETH can be reused across collections, so make multiple Loan Offers.
· Loan Offers must be available for at least 24 hours. Your offer will be penalized 250 points if you close before then.
Comments here are not of the author's opinion. Users are responsible for their comments.