STORJ is an Ethereum token that provides the developer’s decentralized cloud storage service/ network, known as STORJ DCS. STORJ is a collection of decentralized applications, protocols and cryptocurrencies that permit users to collect and save data in a secure & decentralized manner. It utilizes the bitcoin-inspired characteristics as a private/public encryption key & cryptographic hash function.
If you buy STORJ, its STORJ crypto is basic for reaching the services. Those looking to collect and save their file on its decentralized network need to buy STORJ for that facility. If, after buying the space on STORJ, there is any extra space left out, then the buyer can rent out that space, and in compensation, they will get STORJ coins. STORJ coin can help buyers since the STORJ Coin Price may increase, and it can be used to purchase the space on STORJ.
The various things about the STORJ which a buyer must know before they buy STORJ are given as under:
- Data Security: How we upload the data to the STORJ network makes it very safe. There are different nodes in the network that various people operate with different operating systems, hardware, and security scales. Hence, it is challenging for anyone to get your data in their hands.
- Data Encryption: Every data uploaded to the STORJ network is encrypted. The key that only you have can decrypt it
- Data Availability: We can view the data uploaded to the STORJ network from any location, i.e., it is also available at any remote location.
- Performance: The performance of the STORJ network is just incredible. When we use the data stored in the network, it gets downloaded to the user’s place from the various nodes available in the network.
Storage Cost: Users have just to buy a space on STORJ using STORJ crypto. The uploading and downloading of data are free. This aspect makes the storage cost minimum. We can view the data at any place and without any extra cost.
How to purchase STORJ
Following are the steps to buy STORJ on ZebPay:
- At first, buyers have to create a ZebPay account using an accepted email address, a user name, and a robust password.
- After creating an account, the buyer must verify the account after giving various details such as name, address, birth date, and contact details.
- Now, buyers can buy STORJ using STORJ Crypto (ETH & DASH) and cash.
- To utilize cash, buyers need to give additional support documents to verify the identity.
- Once the account of the buyer is funded, they can purchase STORJ.
- Buyers will gain reach to the advanced client support system.
Where to hold your STORJ
Once you purchase STORJ, you will need to collect and save your cryptocurrency safely. It is always secure to collect and save the STORJ in the wallet, hardware device, or software that stores private and public keys, which are expected to create crypto transactions. Various types of STORJ wallets are present in the market. Mobile & web wallets may make transactions simple & easy, and the hardware wallets are possibly the best suited for safe & long-term storage.
Data of STORJ: In recent times, the price of STORJ is about 1.43 US dollars with a twenty-four-hour trading volume of 85,324,180 dollars. Not just that, in just the past few hours, the value of the STORJ has gone downhill by 2.61%, and with a market cap of 503,320,099 US dollars, the platform is currently placed at 130th position as per the CoinMarketCap rankings.
It's one of the various competing crypto-powered cloud storage platforms STORJ targets to break the file stock market. It aims to offer a choice where consumers can collect and save data without keeping faith in any company & where consumers can also earn money by working on this network.
Comments here are not of the author's opinion. Users are responsible for their comments.