Cryptocurrency trading is the most discussed career opportunity in the blockchain. This is because many people are not aware of the other numerous opportunities. Over the last decade, the digital currency boom has created various cryptocurrency jobs with a variety of skill sets. These jobs range from ICT-related jobs to data management, and so on.
Asides trading, the following are the other career opportunities in blockchain;
· Data scientists: They analyze complex data using a statistical tool and work with data engineers to build industry-leading intelligence solutions. Through their work, they are able to explain past events and accurately predict future occurrences in blockchain technology.
Job requirements: Experience using statistical computer languages (R, SLQ, Python) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets. Knowledge of advanced analytical techniques and concepts.
Remuneration is generally around $90-120k per annum but may be higher depending on the company and data volume.
· Financial analysts- These people analyze and predict trends, trading volume, demands, and pricing. They perform risk evaluation and development of investment strategies, thereby preventing investment losses and bad financial decisions.
Job requirements: High proficiency in financial modeling techniques, experience in 0-3+ years of business finance, or other relevant experience. A bachelor's degree in accounting, banking, and finance or economics is required. A higher professional certification is good too.
Remuneration is around $80-100k per annum.
· Machine learning engineers: They are responsible for the creation of a user-friendly interface and secure experience for customers. They also keep hackers out of blockchain.
Job requirement: Machine learning engineers must be skilled in computer science and programming, mathematics, problem-solving, data modeling and evaluation, probability and statistics, and so on.
Remuneration is around $100-120k per annum.
· Blockchain Journalists- There are numerous job opportunities for writers in blockchain technology. These offers include technical writers, blog writers, news and journalist writers, and so on. These people give updates and critical expositions to various people in the blockchain network.
Job requirements include language proficiency, general and technical knowledge, updated information sources, and so on. A bachelor's degree may be required too.
Remuneration varies considerably.
· Web developers: Blockchain web developers are responsible for writing codes and crafting blockchain protocols that allow customers to make transactions without third party involvement. They ensure the smooth running of smart contracts and other similar web services.
Remuneration is around $60-80k per annum.
· Marketing manager- Blockchain marketing managers are responsible for the creation and execution of consumers marketing strategies. Product marketing involves branding, positioning, targeted outreach and policy, education, events and engagement campaigns, and so on.
Job requirements: A bachelor's degree in marketing is required. Experience is quite essential here; certifications may be required too.
Experience in implementing consumer segmentation based on demographics, attitudes, behaviors, and customer lifetime value. Experience in product and growth marketing.
Remuneration is around $110- 125k per annum.
Career opportunities in blockchain are numerous and require experts in those fields. Other cryptocurrency jobs include marketing managers, security architects, and so on.
How to Prepare Your Crypto Investments When Filing Taxes
Comments here are not of the author's opinion. Users are responsible for their comments.